2112 offers a number of training and workshop programs that enable our clients – both partners and vendors – to build better businesses and better channel programs.
From effective business planning and the development of growth strategies to channel management and sales training, each curriculum is designed with a fundamental “growth objective” process in mind. After identifying what you want to gain from the program, 2112 brings collective expertise to teach your company how to make it happen.
Delivered at conferences, on-site at customer premises and private events, or even virtually via an online platform or webinar, our training and workshop programs provide an interactive learning experience for all attendees.
The following is a sample of program courses developed by 2112:
- Applying strategic planning processes to the unique role of channel partner sales
- Implementing strategies that deliver results through people, processes & models
- Investment allocations: spending based on what’s best for the business
- How to address your partner’s vision, core competencies & growth targets
- Connecting the right people to the execution of an effective strategy
- Analyzing and operating beyond your extended enterprise (partner model)
Interested in learning how your channel program can benefit from this service? Contact us today