Channel conflict is persistent and omnipresent in the channel. Every solution provider experiences channel conflict on a regular basis, and every vendor struggles with controlling sales issues with partners.
The 2112 Group’s 2nd Annual Channel Conflict Report reviews the trends in channel conflict, providing in-depth analysis on the causes and consequences of vendors and solution providers clashing over sales opportunities, including the following points:
- State of channel conflict today
- Solution providers’ conflict experience
- Conflict sources
- Deal registration & other conflict controls
- Channel conflict’s impact
- Conflict management wish list
This report is available by subscription or individual purchase.