We all talk about solution provider profitability. We want our partners to succeed. Unfortunately, solution providers often don’t understand what it means or takes to be profitable.
As part of our Quarterly Channel Review series, The 2112 Group examined profitability and growth trends in the channel. Our exclusive research found:
- Hardware and software margins continue to erode
- Managed services is the best source of consistent, sustained profitability
- Professional services have the highest margins
- Average solution provider profit margins and growth rates are lower than self-defined expectations
- Value and profit are increasingly tied to self-developed, branded solution packages
2112 is making a free executive summary of the report available to all.