Whoops, all the answers are required. Please verify and try again.
Your 2112 Investor: Lenovo Server Edition Results
Based on the information you provided, 2112 has prepared your Lenovo Server ROI profile. The data provides you directional guidance on the level of effort required by your business to produce a positive return on your investment and cover ongoing operational costs. Clicking on the “Gross Sales” and “Units” buttons will change the results to reflect the values for sales targets and units sold.
With this information, your company can develop sales plans for servers, packaging add-on services and support for enhancing revenue and value, and determine levels of effort and productivity to achieve revenue and profit targets. In short, the 2112 Investor: Lenovo Server Edition report is the beginning of a strategic planning and operational execution protocol that results in higher and better returns.
Don’t worry if the data in this report doesn’t look accurate or doesn’t reflect your company profile correctly. The report is adjustable using the levers and tabs below. You can adjust the input values from the first screen to fine-tune your information and get a more granular result.
2112 is here to help. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly (Unit) Sales Required to Breakeven
The graph shows the performance necessary to recover the annual cost of the Lenovo partnership by month, displayed in either units or revenue, depending on which measure is selected. By way of example, the month 1 number represents the performance necessary to recover the costs in one month, month 2 recovers the costs in two months, and so on. Any revenue generated in excess of the monthly operating costs in the months after breakeven represent profit.
Several parameters are provided to allow you to model scenarios:
- Expected Gross Revenue as a Percentage: the percentage of your total tip-line revenue you expect to generate through selling Lenovo Servers
- Number of Sales Reps Assigned: Number of full-time sales reps selling Lenovo Servers
- Marketing Budget Allocation: Percentage of your total marketing budget allocated to Lenovo Servers
- Number of Engineers Assigned: Number of full-time Engineers dedicated to Lenovo Servers
- Number of Technicians Assigned: Number of full-time support technicians supporting to Lenovo Servers
- Training hours per employee in the prior year
- Your markup percentage: the amount over list price you can charge your customers
2112 Investor models costs as follows:
- Salaries and benefits are based on the most recent US Bureau of Labor Statistics, adjusted for your local market.
- Recommendations for training for your staff
- Lenovo equipment configurations as follows:
Configuration Lenovo Model 1P Rack RS140 Entry 1U 2P Rack RD350 Entry 2U 2P Rack RD450 Mainstream 1U 2P Rack x3550 M5 Mainstream 2U 2P Rack x3650 M5 1P Tower TS140 2P Tower TS350 Blade + Chassis Flex 250 M5 Node + Flex Chassis
Welcome to 2112 Investor: Lenovo Server Edition
By answering a few questions, 2112 Investor will tell you how many units you have to sell and how much revenue you have to generate to recoup your total cost of partnership with Lenovo. Additionally, 2112 Investor will show you how different levels of effort and investment will translate in profitability and status in the Lenovo channel program.
2112 Investor is intended to illustrate partnership and sales scenarios. Information provided by you need not be accurate, just approximate. However, the more accurate the information, the more accurate the results.